7/22/12

Millions of Peaches

You know what's awesome right now?

Peaches.

So tasty right now. Trader Joe's is wise to this phenomenon and sells the suckers in FLATS. Love it. Can't get enough. I'm drooling right now thinking about it.

So when I was craving something creamy and peachy and fat-kid-status-y, I was saved by my trusty popsicle molds. I threw together a non-fat, high protein, low sugar, delicious treat.

Have one!

Peaches and Cream Greek Yogurt Popsicles
makes four


1 1/2 peaches (um... eat the other half, duh)
1 c. nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
dash cinnamon
2 tbsp milk


Slice one peach into bite size pieces.


In a bowl, combine milk, yogurt, cinnamon,  and sliced peaches.


Puree the half peach until smooth. Stir into mixture.


Spoon into popsicle molds and tap on the counter to move bubbles out.


Freeze for 4+ hours.


OMG.






Peaches for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment